The connection process is short and its costs are affordable in order to allow access to electricity to as many businesses as possible. To be eligible for a connection, the following conditions must be met:
- Have your business in a connectable area ( +/- 50m from a connection pylon)*;
- Complete a connection request form;
- Present approval of the connection from the Regional Energy Division;
- Present a copy of ID document, title deed and a line drawing of the installation;
- Be capable of paying the connection fees.
* If your business is more than 50m away from a pole, it is possible to connect to the grid by paying an additional connection fee.